Thursday, December 17, 2015

Take Me Higher by Embody & INNA




[–]Senior Contributor: "The Court Jester"GayLubeOil 46 points 5 months ago

Jesus christ dude. Thats another fucking beehive, "Hey guys I have a question. How do I look like this guy who is on 250 Test Prop, 400 Mast, 300 Tren Acetate and 50 miligrams of winstrol a day without taking steroids. I want to be natural. Also how much sugary whey protein powder should I drink?" Thats basically every fitness question ever.

How do I fuck as many women as the dude who cockblasts wives and girlfriends without cockblasting wives and girlfriends?

[–]TRP VanguardWhisper 22 points 5 months ago

Haeee Guize, how I get grlfrind to respect me without standing up to her? Don't want conflict. Thx bai!

[–]Benny757 1 point an hour ago

How true this is. Reminds me of something an old guy once said about supplements. "Supplements??" he said. "How about supplementing your ass out the door for a brutal workout, that's your best supplement." The time to build frame is RIGHT NOW.